40mm Big Flow Rate Anti-Scald Idling Dual-Seal Cartridges
Hot Oil Rotary Unions, BW Series
The BW series rotary unions are developed with a balanced seal and self-support design, high-precision metal bearing and an anti-shock structure, leading to high reliability and superior quality. It finds a wide application in the soft calender for paper making.
When it comes to the BWL rotary joint, it is specially designed for transferring thermal oils at a medium speed and low and medium temperature. The seal surface makes use of quenched steel and graphite to realize balanced sealing. Additionally, a group of small springs are used to offer stable fore to graphite. The BWL thermal oil joint has a protection device which introduces leaked hot oil into heating device, thus avoiding bearing block caused by the oxidation of thermal oil and worker empyrosis.
You Might Also Like
- SAE9.49 Pressure Automobile Pneumatic Quick Coupling...
- Steel Water Rotary Joints with Mechanical Seal
- Top Quality Inox Plumbing Sanitary 304 316 Press Fit...
- Metal Processing with Laser Cutting CNC Bending Welding
- Second Hand XCMG 48.5m Truck Mounted Concrete Pump (...
- Tilt Rotating Quick Hitch Excavator Coupler