Forged Brass Water Pressure Reducing Relief Valve
Graphite gasket has good corrosion resistance, high/low temperature resistance, good compression resilience and high strength, a variety of circular complex geometry gaskets are widely used in pipelines, valves, pumps, pressure vessels, heat exchangers, condensers, generators, air compressors, exhaust pipes, refrigerating machines and so on.Made of pure graphite sheet material, it has reliable sealing performance under high temperature and high pressure.
The gasket is stable in size and provides excellent sealing performance under extreme conditions, extending the life of the equipment and reducing maintenance workload.It has low preloading force, and will not adhere to the flange sealing plane, easy installation.Made of pure graphite plate or metal (tooth plate, plate, mesh) reinforced graphite plate cutting or stamping, with many excellent sealing performance, such as: thermal stability, self-lubrication, corrosion resistance, no aging, no brittle, etc., in harsh working conditions can be used for a long time, very little need for maintenance.Lining materials are available in different metal sheets.Type can choose no edge, inside edge, outside edge, inside edge.
You Might Also Like
- Deublin Rotary Joint Unions Rotary Union Seals
- Dual Channels Pneumatic Rotary Joint Manufacturer wi...
- Stainless Steel Aluminum High Speed High Pressure St...
- Hot Feed Rubber Extruder Machine / Single Screw Rubb...
- HDPE-LDPE Dual-Purpose Film Blowing Machine Set
- Diamond Grinding Wheel Metal Grinding Cup Wheel on Sale