Full Digital Diagnostic Ultrasound Machine Echo Phased Probe Color Doppler Ultrasound Scanner
Hot Oil Rotary Unions, BW Series
The BW series rotary unions are developed with a balanced seal and self-support design, high-precision metal bearing and an anti-shock structure, leading to high reliability and superior quality. It finds a wide application in the soft calender for paper making.
When it comes to the BWL rotary joint, it is specially designed for transferring thermal oils at a medium speed and low and medium temperature. The seal surface makes use of quenched steel and graphite to realize balanced sealing. Additionally, a group of small springs are used to offer stable fore to graphite. The BWL thermal oil joint has a protection device which introduces leaked hot oil into heating device, thus avoiding bearing block caused by the oxidation of thermal oil and worker empyrosis.
You Might Also Like
- (SCR15M Series) Belt Driven Rotary Screw High Effici...
- Rotary Hot Melt Glue Labeling Machine (MLM-2)
- Densen Customized Nylon Ring Gear, Nylon Ring Gear C...
- Belt Filter Press Fold Screw Sludge Dehydrator Machine
- Simple Modern Office Chair Staff Chair Conference Ch...
- P/Sp Super Precision Linear Guide Systems Chh30ca